Terms & Conditions for acceptance of your cat
Before each and every stay with us, the cat Owner must read, understand, except and sign the terms and conditions below.
- All vaccinations, worming and flea and tick treatment must be up to date before your cats stay. (We require sight of proof of vaccinations.) If we need to treat your cat whilst he/she is with us, the cost of treatment and our additional costs (see below) will be added to your bill.
- If we consider it necessary that your cat requires veterinary attention and/or treatment, this may be done without initially contacting you. Any veterinary charges will be added to your bill, and payable by you the cat owner. We will also add our own charge of €10 for each visit to the vet. We cannot be held responsible if your cat contracts any contagious, or otherwise, disease or illness during his/her stay.
- We can only accept your cat in a healthy and non-contagious condition – unless you have advised us of any pre-existing medical condition and we have agreed to accept your cat with the medical condition/illness. If we agree to give medication then this will be done at the owners risk and we at Doggy Holidays cannot be held responsible in any way.
- Please can owners arrive promptly at the designated time when dropping off/ picking up their cat. Alternatively please give us a call with as much notice as possible to let us know you are going to be early/late. If you arrive late, without informing us, you may have to wait, call or rearrange another time.
If you are unable to collect your cat on the agreed day please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please supply us with all information you think we should know about your cat to help us ensure we accommodate him/her appropriately and help to make his/her stay with us a safe, healthy and happy one.
- Please bring any bedding, wet food, bowls, toys and treats etc., that your cat is used to, to help in making them feel more at home.
- We charge €12 per cat per day (or any part of a day, i.e. the day of arrival is charged as 1 day and the day of collection charged as 1 day regardless of times). We will supply all dried food required for your cat.
- If a deposit is required, this will be non refundable.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
I as the cat Owner hereby fully accept the Terms and Conditions of DoggyMoggy Holidays. I acknowledge that my cat is placed in the care of DoggyMoggy Holidays for the duration of his/her stay entirely at my risk and that whilst every possible care and attention is given to a cat in our care DoggyMoggy Holidays cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss either through illness or any other cause. I accept that any bedding or toys damaged or destroyed by the animals are left at my risk and that any veterinary treatment required will be at my expense.
Owners Name ___________________________________________________________
* There will be an increase in our daily charges over Christmas, New Year & Easter.